Free Software Foundation – Fall 2007 Bulletin
The latest issue of the FSF bulletin is available now, for your viewing, downloading and printing pleasure.
Articles in this issue include:-
- Clearing Landmines by Peter Brown
- Software Patents Coalition by Ben Klemens
- AntiFeatures by Benjamin Mako Hill
- GNU Affero GPL by Brett Smith
- Interview with Rob Myers by Matt Lee
I’m quite excited – this is my first issue with an article in it, and it’s an interview with Rob Myers about DRM, ebooks, Free Culture and of course, Free Software.
Also, I managed to get a headshot of Rob included, so please don’t tease him about it.
Remember, the FSF needs your support, so please consider becoming an associate member today.
Also, if you’d like to be interviewed by me for the next issue, or you’d like to suggest someone who should be, please drop me a line at mattl at fsf dot org